Helping Transmetrics reposition their product as the AI platform that redefines logistics
Before & After
Transmetrics optimizes transport planning by leveraging the power of machine learning and predictive analytics. Transmetrics combines the strengths of humans and artificial intelligence, ensuring the highest operational benefits and reducing the environmental impact of logistics..
Their existing website and branding did not present Transmetrics and product as a breakthrough AI solution in the logistics industry.
We used Growth-driven Design methodology to completely redesign Transmetrics’ website and in parallel did a complete rebranding.
Website Discovery & Prototyping
Since the project timeline was really tight, we relied on a Growth-Driven Design process. We managed to launch an initial version of the website in about 2 months, and spend about 2 more months polishing and improving.
- Mapping the current structure and suggesting improvements in a Site Map
- Lo-fi (wireframe) clickable prototype with 2 rounds of revisions
- Hi-fi clickable prototype of the final design with 2 rounds of revisions
- Used the existing website as a foundation
- Applied conversion optimization tactics for layout, content and call-to-actions (CTAs)
- Introduced the new visual branding in the website design
- Explored new ideas and options for the logo
- Designed a new symbol and lettering
- Defined new visual style with colors, fonts and illustrations
- Captured all visuals in Brand Guidelines document