Conversion rate optimization and partial redesign for belgian Tableau partner Biztory
Before & After
Biztory help their clients get answers from data easier and faster, and are Tableau’s EMEA partner of the year for 2017. They help with licenses, services, and training in a simple approach to provide better insights.
Using their current site, Biztory wanted to do only a partial redesign to improve the conversion of their website.
We started with redesigning key pages, creating additional landing pages, and finally executing a complete SEO and online marketing strategy.
Discovery & Prototyping
- Industry & Competitors research
- SEO research
- Clickable prototypes: Lo-fi (wireframes) & Hi-fi (final visual design)
Starting with a partial redesign can be a challenge, but we have a well-proven track record with similar projects. We came up with overall improvements for the visual style of Biztory, so that they better match the look & feel of Tableau.
As in all our work, our team utilised the best practices in B2B design such as clear call-to-action elements (lead magnets, buttons and links) and focused on simple and short user journeys.
Conversion Rate Optimization
- Conversion Assets Development
- Multi-variate testing (MVT) for the key pages
- Funnel map (buyer’s journey) outline
- AdWords leadgen campaign re-structure and optimization
- Display Retargeting and Individual Placements
- SKAGs Ad Groups setup
- Custom Bid strategies and modifiers
- Ads Extensions and Site links